Personal Health Portfolio
Personal Health Portfolio
Your Complete Medical Health Record, Accessible Anytime, Anywhere
The Wellmax Personal Health Portfolio™ is one of the most important executive health care services we offer to patients and their physicians. The portfolio provides a comprehensive medical analysis of the patient, with a complete collection of the patient’s medical records (blood tests, CT scans, X-rays, physical exams, and more). It is organized and examined by our medical professionals, who from this information create a checklist of recommended tests that may have been missed, especially if any warning signs of a possible medical condition arise upon examining your medical history. This information is entered into your private Personal Health Portfolio™, which is maintained and updated for one year and can be renewed annually. Patients, physicians, and anyone designated by them, can access the Portfolio on their option of a private secure website, a USB Flash drive (or “jump drive”). Patients can optionally build upon their Portfolio with WellMax Membership which also allows access to our healthcare professionals either for information or in the event of an emergency. Contact WellMax to learn more about accessing your personal health records online.
Benefits of the Personal Health Portfolio
- Personal confidence that your screening health issues have been fully addressed.
- An organized, practical, ongoing management of health screening.
- Access to your all of your health information anytime, anywhere through your online personal health records.
- Less risk of unwanted heart attack, cancer or other disease that could have been avoided.
- Each of your doctors can understand what your other doctors have recommended or prescribed, and have access to any test results.
- You control who sees your health information and they can see only what you want them to see (for example, you may provide the orthopedist examining your shoulder with your ECG and blood tests, but not your sexual history or examination).
- You are alerted to the need to obtain any additional testing or consultations (e.g. blood tests, physician examination, mammogram, colonoscopy, etc.) to the extent that that need is discernable from the medical record.
- The cost of many new tests or procedures may be reimbursed by your health insurance company (depending upon your "diagnosis" and your specific insurance policy). We provide complimentary billing that you will submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Personal confidence that your patient’s screening health issues have been fully addressed, as well as suggested follow up for most medical conditions.
- An organized, practical, ongoing management system for health screening.
- Access to all of a patient’s health information anytime, anywhere.
- Less risk for your patient of an unwanted heart attack, cancer or other disease that could have been avoided.
- Opportunity to offer your patient other tests sometimes not covered by insurance, such as breast MRI, genetic studies, tumor markers, and others. WellMax pays professional fees to you for your participation and potential additional work time involved. But WellMax provides to you and your patient a complete explanation of any additional testing results (e.g. tumor markers, genetic studies, etc.).
- Call WellMax so we can explain how we can help you insure that your patients get even better care, and how you get paid for the extra time to help deliver that care.
Please contact the Wellmax team for more information regarding the
Personal Health Portfolio at:
Phone: (760) 777-8772